Monday, February 16, 2009

Oceanside, California

Okay, so I don't normally encourage my girls to run around in public in their underwear, but I didn't want them to get their pants wet and cold...
Kaitlyn is my little J Crew child...

She had a lot of much needed fun on this trip to Oceanside!


Brooke is so creative... she dragged her hands as far as she could across the sand while walking backwards, and made this fun design.



She loves to pose... I don't tell her what to do... I just say smile...and she comes up with it all on her own!




It was very windy and cold, but totally fun!!!





Best friends!






Here are the girls with Emily searching for sea shells... Brooke found a rock.







The water was so cold!





























Emily and Kaitlyn looking at shells.











Kaitlyn, Emily, and Brooke playing in the sand!













2 comments:

jennifer casady said...

Ahhh Heather, you have the most adorable little girls! You should have a dozen more! :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think we were best friends at one time...then we grew up and just put up with each other for awhile. I am glad we're close friends again now though. The girls look like they have had a lot of fun!