Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break....

So this year for Spring Break my mom had told my girls that she was going to take them to Disneyland... again! Instead she decided that she had had enough Disneyland, and decided that her and her hubbie would take a cruise to Mexico for the week! So she still wanted my girls to be able to go to Disneyland, so we rode to Long Beach with them and dropped them off at the cruise ship. My mom paid for our hotel for the week while she was in Mexico, and we drove her car around!!! We were there for 9 days... just myself and the girls! (Emily flew out for the last few days of vacation... she had to make up some school assignments and couldn't come for the entire week) I didn't take any pictures of Disneyland this time... but instead got my camera out at the beach. It was a nice relaxing vacation! We hung out at the hotel pool... worked out in the gym... went to Disneyland a bunch of times... went to the beach twice... went to Knotts Berry Farm Restaurant...got to hang out with Jerriann and her girls... it was a lot of fun!

If you have a season pass to Disneyland... I recommend going on your birthday! They give you a $69 gift card!!! So I bought Kaitlyn a Winnie the Pooh doll, Brooke got a baby Pluto doll, and I did buy something for myself... a Mickey Mouse night shirt! (I am not a big fan of wearing cartoon characters as a part of my regular clothes, but a Mickey Mouse pajama shirt is okay with me, I mean who is ever going to see it?)

No comments: