So I decided to bring a 3 and 5 year old to the art museum.... good idea??? I talked with them before we went inside and told them that they we not supposed to touch the pictures. I figured I would hold Brookie- just in case. Kaitlyn seemed to understand. We went inside and looked around the rooms at all of the beautiful art work. I asked the girls to choose their favorite piece of art on each wall, and tell me why they liked it. We did this as we went throughout the museum. We had been there a little while when Kaitlyn was showing me her favorite picture and proceeded to TOUCH THE PAINTING!!! OMGOODNESS!!! She barely brushed it, but still we had a security guard following us on the rest of our tour... She realized as soon as she touched it that she wasn't supposed to... oops! If I had to do it again, I would just make sure to carry Brookie in one arm and hold Kaitlyn's hand with the other. It was still a wonderful experience! We all enjoyed it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment