Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Heather is Blogging? oh what fun....

Okay so I'm not completely immune to the current fads and fashions of today. So I've decided to make a blog of my family...Considering almost everyone I know has one. I'm still working out all the kinks... Natalie has been kind enough to give me some great info on how to blog. I still need to call her and get a little more direction when it comes to posting things. So in the next few days I should have some pictures or something other than my incessant ramblings on here! Oh what fun it should be!
Other than that, tonight we had a presidency meeting at Emily's house. She is such an amazing artist. My girls kept saying how much they loved their playroom. (Emily had painted really cute things on the walls in their house, let alone the fact that she is an accomplished artist) I think Kaitlyn's quote was that "it was awesome!" A big bonus was that Emily's oldest daughter likes the "Joe-Bros" (Jonas Brothers) just like Kaitlyn.
I think my first pictures are going to be the remodel. Why... because this has consumed most of my time for the past six months, and because I'm very proud of all I've got done. With Brendan in school and working full time he's not really here that often and I've made every decision all on my own, sub contracted out our entire house, and well put a lot of sweat, and well more sweat into getting this house done. Hey not many girls will lift a dozen or so doors up a steep flight of stairs by themselves, let alone hang them and install new hardware! But I've come to realize that we can do so much more than we think we can if we put our mind to it. Our house is almost there. My next project is organizing the garage and office. (and doing a massive amount of dishes-it's okay Brendan I didn't really think that you were going to do them anyway... thanks for kind of offering, :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's about time you got a blog started. Thanks for having us over the other day. Your house looks really nice, you did a really good job with it.

Postfamily5 said...

Hey Heather... I'm on here too now!!! You still don't have any pictures of the girls lately...