Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Flood....

We planted a beautiful vegetable garden in February. It has been a lot of fun watching everything grow. Yesterday I decided to turn the hose on full blast and quickly water the garden while I ran inside to a couple of things. Well it wasn't until this morning when I woke up that I saw our entire backyard filled with water and realized
I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE HOSE!!!!
17 hours later and my beautiful plants were covered with water... I hope that they will make it through! The pictures were taken after I had already scooped out about 3 inches of water... I'm curious what our water bill will be next month. Consider this
LESSON LEARNED!!!! :)







1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry Heather! I hope it dries out for you. It looks like a beautiful garden. If not, is it too late to replant any of it?