Here are some of the cards Kaitlyn made me for Mother's Day.
Here is a picture of me in my bed on Mother's day watching TV while Kaitlyn is bringing me breakfast in bed. She even put flowers on the tray!


Kaitlyn made this "purse" card at school. So cute!!!

Kaitlyn made this flower pot with her finger prints on it. Her teacher filled in the marker to make them look like bugs because Kaitlyn was out sick 3 days this week. She filled it with conversation hearts.
Kaitlyn made this flower at church. There was a Hershey kiss center, but she asked if she could eat it so I let her...
These are the presents Brookie made... I love the way she draws people! I always have a cute hair style!
We made this in our preschool class.
I'm not sure about the TV show.... she did just watch "The Rescuers Down Under" about a 2 days before the questionnaire.
Brookie made this one in her other preschool class. I love that I'm now 15!!! Does that mean I'm not old enough to drive? Who cares... in 10 years I'll be 25!!!!! I didn't know my favorite food was applesauce, I don't really eat it that much. I think she may have been answering where she likes to go to eat, because I'm not a big fan of McDonalds... but the girls love going there.
Kaitlyn made this flower pot with her finger prints on it. Her teacher filled in the marker to make them look like bugs because Kaitlyn was out sick 3 days this week. She filled it with conversation hearts.
1 comment:
I love kids' creations! They're so special!
I moved my blog to-
ckwupdate.blogspot.com
Take care!
Post a Comment