I haven't posted anything for a long time. One week turned into a month, into almost a year! I decided I should try and catch up. So here are some pictures from last.... July!
Kaitlyn looks really nervous in this picture. She's still so darn cute!
This is Kaitlyn and her friend Mary Kate. They were in the same kindergarten class last year. They were so scared, good thing they had each other.
Here is Kaitlyn before school. She was really excited to go to her new first grade class... at least until she got there!
Here is our sweet Brookie. I decided I better take her picture, even though she wasn't starting preschool for a while. Good thing I did, because when it came to her first day of preschool I didn't take any pictures. Just one of the disadvantages of having mom as one of her teachers, and being the second child.
No comments:
Post a Comment