Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kaitlyn LOVES Soccer!

Like mommy like daughter.... Many people don't know but before I went to college, I played soccer competitively for 9 years, and loved every minute of it! I'm glad to see that Kaitlyn is loving it as well! It was only 97 degrees today, but she really wanted to wear her (long sleeve) Halloween shirt! "It's okay mom, I won't get too hot." She really has a great ability to kick the ball accurately!
Most of the time...

2 comments:

Josi said...

Hi Heather! Your blog is adorable, I love your Halloween theme. Your girls are so cute. We haven't tried soccer with our girls yet, but Ally is starting basketball. So we will see how that goes. I am excited to be able to keep in touch!

Josi

Stephanie Grant said...

Hey Heather so I read your blog about swallowing money and I thought how scary. Than last week my daughter told me her tummy hurt. I said why she said remember mom I swallowed money. I said no i dont remember she said it was in the garage so i ate it. I took her to the doctor he listened to her lungs and he said she will be fine. I dodged a bullet. Your daughters are beautiful. It would fun to get our girls together. Natalie will be here for Christmas. If you were here that would be fun to get together