Hi Heather! Have I already told you how your daughters look like mini-yous? They're super cute. I am amazed at all of the Heleman Hall girls' blogs you have. It's been really fun to look at them. Thanks!
Oh my gosh, I have missed you so much Heather. We have to get together. I will call you. Things have been so crazy here. It seems like things are going really well for you. YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! You are an amazing person with so much strength. I can not even believe how grown up your girls look. Especially Brookie. Crazy! They are so beautiful.
4 comments:
Hi Heather! Have I already told you how your daughters look like mini-yous? They're super cute. I am amazed at all of the Heleman Hall girls' blogs you have. It's been really fun to look at them. Thanks!
Cute costumes! Your girls are so adorable.
Oh my gosh, I have missed you so much Heather. We have to get together. I will call you. Things have been so crazy here. It seems like things are going really well for you. YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! You are an amazing person with so much strength. I can not even believe how grown up your girls look. Especially Brookie. Crazy! They are so beautiful.
They are so cute! Where did they learn how to pose?
Post a Comment