now were you actually on this trip... because you are never in any pictures.
your girls are so dang cute! what a fun trip you guys had!
Heather, your family is so cute. I am really bad about keeping in touch, but don't give up on me. I have a Katelyn too. She's five. I have a blog too. I just don't know what it is. I will look it up and post it on my facebook page.
Hey Heather is looks like you all had fun at Disneyland. We should plan to go together one of these days. Talk to you soon:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
now were you actually on this trip... because you are never in any pictures.
your girls are so dang cute! what a fun trip you guys had!
Heather, your family is so cute. I am really bad about keeping in touch, but don't give up on me. I have a Katelyn too. She's five. I have a blog too. I just don't know what it is. I will look it up and post it on my facebook page.
Hey Heather is looks like you all had fun at Disneyland. We should plan to go together one of these days. Talk to you soon:)
Post a Comment