
All afternoon Kaitlyn told me that she was going to try and catch the Easter bunny! She even wanted to borrow my camera. I told her he was really fast and it would be hard to get a picture! So I told her I heard the bunny outside and grabbed my camera and this is all I got... His ears!!! She thought it was so cool!

They were SOOOO excited to collect their Easter eggs that I had a tough time getting them to hold still. So I just took pics while they found their eggs!
2 comments:
Hi Heather! So, you commented on my facebook forever ago, and I never responded...sorry! You look great! and what cute little girls! I saw your blog address, and thouht I'd take a look (I like blogging better). How are your sisters?
love that you got a picture of just the bunny's ears! what a great mom you are!! Your girls are adorable~ sounds like you had a great easter!
Post a Comment