Friday, April 10, 2009

Kaitlyn Turns 5!!!

After the girls went to bed the night before her birthday I stayed up and changed our doorbell to play happy birthday and blew up balloons and tied them to our fan... She LOVED it!!!
We made cupcakes for her preschool class (but I forgot the camera) and we bought a little ice cream cake for home. Last minute we invited our neighbors (Kaitlyn's best friends) over for dinner and cake.
We were all in our jammies at the party because we had gone swimming earlier and came home and took showers and got ready for bed. I love having friends that will come over and hang out with you in your pajamas!!! Thanks guys!!!

So these were the instructions for the cake. Kaitlyn had already blown out the candles when I read them. So I decided to put the cake in the microwave on defrost... BIG MISTAKE... (see picture below...)



Well despite the mess it actually wasen't as melted as it looks, and it still tasted great!




Kaitlyn ready for school and Brookie in her pjs. I'll ask Brookie to go get her clothes on and often times she'll come downstairs in a new pair of pajamas! I love my Brookie! She even added a bow to her "outfit."






1 comment:

Josi said...

Looks like a fun day! Saedy loves being in her jammies all day long too. She will ask to put them on before dinner sometimes, and usually I have to fight with her to get her to get dressed in the first place.