Saturday, July 11, 2009

We LOVE Mud!!!

Kaitlyn, Brookie and I went to Monsoon Madness in Queen Creek this weekend. It was totally FREE and totally FUN! I didn't plan on going in the mud, well, until Kaitlyn lost her shoe in the giant mud pit! Who said slipping and falling into a giant pit of mud wasn't fun? Here is Kaitlyn playing in the giant mud pit.
There was a giant slide into the mud! WAY COOL!!!

Here is Brookie and her friend and her friend's mom going down the big slide into the mud pit. Tons of fun!!!


Thanks Gina for taking the girls down the slide!


Here is a rare pic of me... So when Kaitlyn lost her shoe I thought I would roll up my pants and take off my shoes and carefully help her find her shoe. I took one step into the mud and slipped!!! The rest is history... Since I was already COVERED in mud (It's hard to tell because of the black shirt) Brookie and I went down the slide together. My friends husband (well and everyone else watching) thought it was pretty funny when I fell in the mud and so he picked up my camera and got a nice shot of me walking through the mud... Thanks Richard! Great moments caught on film!!!
Here is Kaitlyn looking for her shoe... which I did find! Yippee!

Anyone up for a mud bath?
There was also a giant slip and slide... Way fun!!!

Running through the mud and water....who knew it could be such fun!



Kaitlyn was having a blast!


Brookie liked playing in the "toddler area." They had bubbles, sand, and lots of little blow up pools.



It was a great day!!!

1 comment:

Josi said...

Looks like tons of fun! I always loved playing in the mud when I was a kid.