Monday, September 22, 2008

Arizona Railway Museum

On the way home from gymnastics we stopped by the Arizona Railway Museum. For only $5 per family, you get to walk through old trains where you can pretty much climb on and touch almost everything. Great for young train enthusiasts. It only takes about 30-45 min to go through the train cars, but heck for $5 the girls had a lot of fun. In the end we visited the souvenir caboose and the girls each got a train whistle. Chooo Choo!Riding the Santa Fe... chooo choo
That doesn't look like a bad way to travel. A bed, a couch, a table, and you don't have to drive. The girls had a fun time pretending they were passengers.
Can we say "paradise!" The girls can pretend in a real grown up kitchen.

2 comments:

The Terrell Family said...

Heather! Your little girls are so cute!! I ran into your blog through Shelly's. I love how small the world can suddenly become. It's great to see you're doing well!! -Alicia

Cherice and Corey said...

Heather, this is your cousin corey! My mom gave me your blog address and told me you would like to look at ours. It is: www.coreyandcherice.blogspot.com
Feel free to visit our blog anytime you want. My wife loves to look at blogs, so she will be happy that she has another one to look at! Your little girls are beautiful and I hope I get to meet them some day!