Hi Heather! It's been a long time since freshman year at BYU, and I'm so happy that I can see what you're up to through blog-land =) Your girls are darling! Now I want to see pics of you and your husband, too! You all look like you have a lot of fun. Post a boring day, please, so I don't get too jelous =)
2 comments:
Hi Heather! It's been a long time since freshman year at BYU, and I'm so happy that I can see what you're up to through blog-land =) Your girls are darling! Now I want to see pics of you and your husband, too! You all look like you have a lot of fun. Post a boring day, please, so I don't get too jelous =)
Where is this.. Kylie and Kaleb love trains. Kylie got to ride the lightrail in San Jose and loved it.
Post a Comment