Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Taylor Hall Girls...
If you are looking for the other girls from BYU 151st Ward- Taylor Hall 3rd floor... I put everyone's name in ( ) next to their blogpage. Example: "Colorado Oldroyds (Lyndsie)" At first I listed first and last names, and then I realized that not everyone wants their first and last name all over the internet, so I thought I would make it easy and hopefully not offend anyone. So if you look under my list of friends you won't have to go through everyone's name to find who you're looking for...I've also got a lot of responses through my facebook account, so if you want to keep in contact you can add me as a friend and just add whoever else is on my friend list from our floor. I'll try to find a better way to organize this, but I'm not a computer pro, so this will have to do for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great idea. I was just trying to think of names from our Freshman year! Thanks Heather.
Heather, thanks for doing a great job of reuniting Taylor Hall girls. I'm excited to catch up with people through their blogs. The only problem is I need someone to entertain my kids so I can spend the morning on the computer.:) Looks like I'll catch up gradually, when my kids aren't trying to unplug the computer or empty the desk drawers.
Thanks for getting that together Heather! It's so fun to see what everyone is doing. And thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment