Minnie is our Favorite! You want me to give you a kiss? Okeydokey! Are you sure she won't eat me mom? Rafiki... you silly monkey! You would think they would be a little more scared, after all his hand is a hook!
They look so big now... My how time fly's. We don't have babies anymore.. well I still have one I guess... ha ha!!! Looks like you went blog crazy today!!! How come you only have pictures of the girls, what about any family pic?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh... your girls are adorable! I would love to hear how you're doing and get an update from you!
Yeah more pictures! The kids love them. Camden was so excited to look at the Tigger picture. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
They look so big now... My how time fly's. We don't have babies anymore.. well I still have one I guess... ha ha!!! Looks like you went blog crazy today!!! How come you only have pictures of the girls, what about any family pic?
Post a Comment